In just 5 days we’ll be attending Photonics West 2022 in San Francisco, CA, and we will be exhibiting at Booth #1928! This is the world’s premier lasers, biomedical optics, and optoelectronics event. We can’t wait to network with others in the industry, learn more about new technologies and trends, and take home knowledge we can apply to our current processes.
Health and safety protocols are in place; vaccinations are required for all Photonics West participants
San Francisco is a highly vaccinated city with mask requirements and proof of vaccination required in The Moscone Center, restaurants, and bars.
Nothing can replace the excitement, customer interactions, and serendipitous connections of in-person exhibitions!
- Technical presentations, plenary presentations, and a variety of networking activities
- Hear cutting-edge research in biomedical optics, biophotonics, industrial lasers, optoelectronics, microfabrication, MOEMS-MEMS, displays, and more
- Courses led by industry leaders and professionals
- A forecasted attendance over 10,000 and nearly 800 exhibitors
- Greater than 3,000 papers are scheduled in the BiOS, LASE and OPTO program attracting a solid technical audience
Interested in registering? Here is a link that you can use! REGISTER HERE
Here’s who you can expect to chat with at Photonics West:
- Travis Green – President
- Kyle Fortenberry – Senior Optical Thin Films Coating Engineer
- Stephanie Park – Sales & Procurement
- Amber Contant – Sales & Marketing
Our sister company, Alpine Research Optics, will also be exhibiting at the show – Booth #1930. They will be featuring their new Optical Thin Film Coating Scientist, Kestutis Juskevicius, PhD.
Kestutis has over 15 years of experience in the laser optics coating industry and research. He is experienced with E-beam, Magnetron Sputtering, and IBS coating technologies, and has developed strategies to increase LIDT of optical elements and reduce stress in optical coatings.
Want to grab some time at the show to connect with a member of our team?